Skip to content
We are looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to join our growing team!
From the Founding Creative Director of Butter London and Colour Prevails, Nonie Creme, comes BeautyGARDE. Our mission is to create hero products that speak to beauty at every age. We believe in the importance of building a great, sustainable Company that strikes a balance between growth and a social conscience. We are committed to embracing diversity (beginning with being a Latina-founded Company) in our hiring and vendor selection, being animal-friendly and cruelty-free, practicing environmental stewardship, and fostering community involvement.
Tasks May Include (But Not Limited To):
- Process inventory for delivery
- Sort, organize, and store inventory in the proper location
- Package items and label correctly
- Scan delivered items and ensure quality
- Report damaged or missing inventory to supervisors
- Stack and organize large bulk items
- Remove inventory from trucks or shipping and delivery to the proper location
- Update logs and documentation for inventory processing
- Move materials from facilities to workstations, pick-up locations, or other locations
- Wear safety gear at all times
- Operate heavy machinery like forklifts to move or store inventory
- Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles
- Work as an active team member to complete team goals
Prepare documentation and inventory for audits
- High school degree or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Able to pass a drug test/background check
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the shift
- Physically able to lift up to 50 pounds or more
- Able to work possible weekends, and holidays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with inventory software and able to upload data into the company system
- Able to work independently
- Pays attention to detail and monitors the quality of inventory
- Highly organized and able to store items efficiently
- Must follow all health and safety procedures and regulations as dictated
Work Schedule: We are hiring both part-time and full-time positions (one of each) Monday through Friday based at our warehouse in Tukwila.
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please make sure to answer the following questions in your cover letter. Applications without these answers will not be considered.
- What is important to you in a company?
- Why are you the best candidate for this position?
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.