Your use of this site and BeautyGARDE products constitutes that you have read, understand and agree with the following terms and conditions (the "Agreement"):
Intellectual Property Rights
This Site and all materials contained on this Site, including but not limited to images, text, photographs, designs, icons and illustrations, except those already covered by existing copyright and intellectual property protections, are the property of BeautyGARDE, LLC ("BeautyGARDE"), and/or its owners or affiliates. To reproduce, republish, alter, upload, post, transmit, distribute or publicly display material from this Site, you will need written permission from BeautyGARDE. The trademarks and logos used and displayed on this Site are trademarks of BeautyGARDE and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the trademark owner. Users may view and download material from this Site only for personal, noncommercial home use, and such permission is deemed adequate consideration for this contract. BeautyGARDE will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. Any rights not expressly guaranteed herein are reserved by BeautyGARDE.
The content found on this website is for informational and educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases. Our products are meant for your beauty and personal care needs and the information provided has been collected from other sources to inform you about the possible benefits of herbs and other natural ingredients.
Please read the product label carefully and consult your healthcare professional prior to use. All products should be used as directed on the product container or on this website. Discontinue use of any BeautyGARDE products should irritation occur. BeautyGARDE products are for external use only unless otherwise indicated.
Our products are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease. BeautyGARDE does not offer medical advice, or attempt to diagnose or treat any medical problems, diseases, or conditions. If you have a medical problem, please make an appointment to see a medical professional in your area. We recommend that people who are pregnant, have medical conditions, allergies, sensitive skin and/or other skin concerns perform a patch test and/or consult a healthcare professional prior to use.
BeautyGARDE is not responsible for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Each product description on our website includes a complete list of ingredients. People with sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient should not use the product. In case you are in doubt or have sensitive skin, always try an allergy patch test and if at any time irritation occurs (redness, itching, burning, scaling, soreness, or other symptoms), discontinue use of the product.
It's always a good idea to test your skin to check for a reaction from any new products that you are going to use. Apply a small amount of any new BeautyGARDE product to the treatment area. Cover and leave for 24 hours. If a rash or redness appears, do not use this product.
BeautyGARDE is not responsible for any damage resulting from the use of any product on our website or in our store. By purchasing items on our site or at our store, you are fully aware of our disclaimer and use products at your own risk.
BEAUTYGARDE does not ship outside the United States at this time.
U.S. RETAIL GROUND (placed by a consumer and not for resale)
Free Standard Shipping: Eligible orders over “$x” (subtotal, before tax) as noted in the beautygarde.com announcement bar with further details.
Standard Shipping: $5.00 (additional shipping premium applies to shipping addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico & US Islands).
U.S. WHOLESALE (placed by businesses such as Salons, Retailers, Resellers, etc. intending to resell products) will be charged for shipping depending on the order size, weight and shipping location of the order.
We have a standard 3 business day processing time, plus average 5-10 day shipping ETA (dependent on shipping carriers). Orders may experience longer processing times during peak seasons, such as promotions and holidays. Our team ships Monday-Friday except on Federal holidays. If your order was placed Friday evening or over the weekend, your order will be shipped out in the following 3 business days.
Please note that nail products are considered flammable and are only allowed to be shipped by ground transportation. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
Lost, Stolen, Damaged, or Never Arrived: BeautyGARDE is not responsible for packages once they leave our warehouse, including those lost, stolen, damaged, or delivered to the wrong address during transit. We recommend purchasing Route Package Insurance at checkout. It is an added layer of protection to your order which ensures replacement for lost, stolen, or damaged packages. By deselecting shipping protection, BeautyGARDE is not liable for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
Incorrect Addresses: BeautyGARDE is not responsible for orders not delivered due to an incorrect shipping address. Please notify us as soon as possible to let us know your shipping address needs to be changed. Because we strive for a fast processing time, we cannot guarantee the change. We recommend checking your cart and shipping address before submitting your order. We are unable to change a billing address after an order is submitted.
Order Changes: Unfortunately, we cannot process any order changes, such as adding or removing items after an order has been placed. We recommend checking your cart and shipping address before submitting your order. We are unable to change a billing address after an order is submitted.
The intent of this site is to present ideas and perceptions about the marketing, selling, and use of cosmetics. The BeautyGARDE team's sole purpose is to present consumer information and advice regarding the purchase of cosmetic products. The information and recommendations presented strictly reflect the BeautyGARDE team’s opinions, perceptions, and knowledge about the subject and products mentioned. It is everyone's unalienable right to judge products by their own criteria and to disagree with the opinion of the BeautyGARDE team.
The content of this site is provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The products sold through the site are sold "as is" and without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, BeautyGARDE disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, title, noninfringement and fitness for a particular purpose. BeautyGARDE does not warrant or represent that the content on the site, whether prepared by BeautyGARDEor by third parties, is accurate or reliable, that the site will be free of errors or viruses or that your access to and use of the site will be uninterrupted or secure. You understand that any warranties provided in connection with any third party products described on the site are provided solely by the third party and not by BeautyGARDE. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the site is to stop using the site. You acknowledge by your use of the site that your use of the site is at your sole risk. BeautyGARDE is not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or other damages, whether arising out of contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory, in connection with the site, the content thereof or the products sold and described thereon, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall BeautyGARDE's liability to a user exceed the amount paid by the user for accessing the site or for the purchase of products sold thereon.
In some instances, the content on the Site represents the opinions of Site users. BeautyGARDE does not endorse such opinions.
Void Where Prohibited
Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all products discussed or sold on the Site will be available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. BeautyGARDE reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the availability to the Site and/or the provision and quantity of any product or service to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires. Any offer for any product made in connection with the Site is void where prohibited. Use of this Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction (1) that does not give full effect to all provisions of this Agreement, (2) where all or any portion of this Site may violate any legal requirements.
Code of Conduct
You agree not to:
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and services;
- transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or harmful information or materials, or any information or materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component;
- transmit materials in violation of another party's intellectual property rights;
- use the Site for any commercial or unlawful purposes; or
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
Your Letters, Questions and Comments
You acknowledge and agree that, by sending BeautyGARDE your questions and comments, whether in writing or by email, you grant to BeautyGARDE at no cost a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, universal right and license to link to, use, reproduce, transmit, modify, adapt, publish, display, distribute, translate, and sublicense such material (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. Further, by submitting content to BeautyGARDE, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to grant such rights to BeautyGARDE and that the content you submit will not violate any right of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, and privacy rights.
Use of Passwords
Use of any password-protected area of the Site is restricted to the individual who has been given permission and a password to enter such area (the "Authorized Party"). The password cannot be distributed to others, and the Authorized Party is responsible for any and all damages to BeautyGARDE resulting from the distribution of his or her password. If more than one individual wishes to use a single password belonging to an Authorized Party, such Authorized Party must request permission from BeautyGARDE in writing, it being understood that BeautyGARDE shall be under no obligation to approve any such request.
SMS/MMS Mobile Message Marketing Program Terms and Conditions
- User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies.
- User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that alter, change, or modify the STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands, such as the use of different spellings or the addition of other words or phrases to the command, and agree that BeautyGARDE and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
- Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing, promotion, payment, delivery and sale of beauty products. Messages may include checkout reminders.
- Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. You agree to receive messages periodically at Our discretion. Daily, weekly, and monthly message frequency will vary. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
- Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at email@example.com. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
- MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
- Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
- Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
- Age Restriction: You may not use or engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
- Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes: - Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity; - Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age; - Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code; - Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received; - Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and - Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
- Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge Inc. d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Renton, Washington before one arbitrator. The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which BeautyGARDE’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree that each may bring claims against the other only in an individual capacity via arbitration and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative arbitration proceeding. Further, unless both parties agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
- Florida Law: We endeavor to comply with the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act as applicable to Florida residents. For purposes of compliance, you agree that we may assume that you are a Florida resident if, at the time of opt-in to Program, (1) your shipping address, as provided is located in Florida or (2) the area code for the phone number used to opt-into the Program is a Florida area code. You agree that the requirements of the Florida Telemarketing Act and the Florida Do Not Call Act do not apply to you, and you shall not assert that you are a Florida resident, if you do not meet either of these criteria or, in the alternative, do not affirmatively advise us in writing that you are a Florida resident by sending written notice to us. Insofar as you are a Florida resident, you agree that mobile messages sent by Us in direct response to mobile messages or requests from You (including but are not limited to response to Keywords, opt-in, help or stop requests and shipping notifications) shall not constitute a “telephonic sales call” or “commercial telephone solicitation phone call” for purposes of Florida Statutes Section 501 (including but not limited to sections 501.059 and 501.616), to the extent the law is otherwise relevant and applicable.
- Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.